Popular tea and dessert spot now open at Square One in Mississauga
If you’re constantly craving different kinds of tea, then this new Square One store is definitely one worth visiting.
The Alley, a popular tea joint that operates multiple locations across Canada as well as Asia, Europe, Australia and the United States, now has a brand new location open at Square One.
It’s best known for its pure sugar cane syrup and signature tapioca pearls (known as Deerioca) made from scratch.
The menu features The Alley’s Aurora series, fresh fruit series, brown sugar derrioca, milk tea series, winter series, speciality drinks, and more.
The store is located on Level 1 across from the Food District and their full menu can be seen via their website.
Photo courtesy of Square One on Facebook
- Trendy dessert spot opening new location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Trendy new dessert spot now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Series of events coming to The Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Heavy police presence responding to report of firearms in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: There's a Mississauga park in Japan with a replica city hall
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Warbird planes fly through Mississauga and Brampton skies
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas