Popular taco chain unveils new prize to go along with new online ordering service
You may have had charcuterie, but have you ever had Tac-cuterie?
Taco Bell has announced it's giving Canadians an opportunity to win a Tac-cuterie board for their next family taco night.
The Tac-cuterie board comes with two Beef Crunchwrap Supremes, two Crunchy Beef Tacos, two Beef Burritos, two Fries Supremes, two Chips & Cheese, two Doritos Locos Tacos, two Cinnamon Twists, one four-pack of Cinnabon Delights, two jalapeno sides, one Pico De Gallo side, one Guac side, 10 sauce packets, and a wooden board with the Taco Bell logo.
Between April 5 and April 11, anyone who orders any menu item through Taco Bell's new online ordering service will automatically be entered to win one of 50 Tac-cuterie boards.
“Our fans have always been on top of the latest trends, so we weren’t surprised when they started putting their Taco Bell favourites on display for the gram in the style of a charcuterie board,” Jessica Kleinert, international marketing manager for Taco Bell, said in a news release.
“What better way to celebrate the launch of our new online ordering service than by paying homage to our loyal fans and making the gram a reality with Tac-cuterie," she continued.
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location