Popular taco chain unveils new prize to go along with new online ordering service
You may have had charcuterie, but have you ever had Tac-cuterie?
Taco Bell has announced it's giving Canadians an opportunity to win a Tac-cuterie board for their next family taco night.
The Tac-cuterie board comes with two Beef Crunchwrap Supremes, two Crunchy Beef Tacos, two Beef Burritos, two Fries Supremes, two Chips & Cheese, two Doritos Locos Tacos, two Cinnamon Twists, one four-pack of Cinnabon Delights, two jalapeno sides, one Pico De Gallo side, one Guac side, 10 sauce packets, and a wooden board with the Taco Bell logo.
Between April 5 and April 11, anyone who orders any menu item through Taco Bell's new online ordering service will automatically be entered to win one of 50 Tac-cuterie boards.
“Our fans have always been on top of the latest trends, so we weren’t surprised when they started putting their Taco Bell favourites on display for the gram in the style of a charcuterie board,” Jessica Kleinert, international marketing manager for Taco Bell, said in a news release.
“What better way to celebrate the launch of our new online ordering service than by paying homage to our loyal fans and making the gram a reality with Tac-cuterie," she continued.
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood