Popular taco and burrito place opening in Mississauga soon
If you love Mexican food (and anyone who doesn't is missing out), you might be happy to hear that a popular taco and burrito place is opening a brand new location in Mississauga.
Quesada Burritos and Tacos, which operates a number of locations in Toronto and the GTA, is expanding its presence in the city with the opening of a new location in the T&T Supermarket plaza on Central Parkway West.
The chain is actually homegrown, as it was founded by Canadian software developer Steve Gill after he discovered his passion for Mexican restaurants while living in, of all places, Denver, Colorado.
According to the brand's website, Gill is also an accomplished chef who returned to Canada with the dream of starting a Canadian-owned, Mexico-inspired restaurant.
The website says Quesada Burritos & Tacos opened in Toronto in 2004.
The brand now operates over a hundred locations throughout Canada.
The chain, which already boasts a few Mississauga outposts, offers burritos, burrito bowls, tacos, quesadillas, tortilla salads, nachos and a kids' menu.
A formal opening date has not yet been announced.
Cover photo courtesy of Quesada’s official website
- Popular Canadian Chain Launches One-of-a-Kind Burrito in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- This Mexican Restaurant Has A Unique Option on Their Menu in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Mexican eatery opens first Mississauga location
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic