Popular taco and burrito place opening in Mississauga soon
If you love Mexican food (and anyone who doesn't is missing out), you might be happy to hear that a popular taco and burrito place is opening a brand new location in Mississauga.
Quesada Burritos and Tacos, which operates a number of locations in Toronto and the GTA, is expanding its presence in the city with the opening of a new location in the T&T Supermarket plaza on Central Parkway West.
The chain is actually homegrown, as it was founded by Canadian software developer Steve Gill after he discovered his passion for Mexican restaurants while living in, of all places, Denver, Colorado.
According to the brand's website, Gill is also an accomplished chef who returned to Canada with the dream of starting a Canadian-owned, Mexico-inspired restaurant.
The website says Quesada Burritos & Tacos opened in Toronto in 2004.
The brand now operates over a hundred locations throughout Canada.
The chain, which already boasts a few Mississauga outposts, offers burritos, burrito bowls, tacos, quesadillas, tortilla salads, nachos and a kids' menu.
A formal opening date has not yet been announced.
Cover photo courtesy of Quesada’s official website
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Peel Public Health reports region's first COVID-19 related death
- Popular Canadian Chain Launches One-of-a-Kind Burrito in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- This Mexican Restaurant Has A Unique Option on Their Menu in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga