Popular Superstore Opening New Location in Mississauga
A popular superstore known for its vast selection of goods and affordable prices recently announced that it's opening a brand new location in Mississauga.
Giant Tiger, the Canadian-owned discount store that sells everything from clothing to groceries to household goods, is planning to open its second Mississauga location the fall. The new store will take shape in the Dundas and Erindale Station Road area and will boast 27,300 square feet of space.
It's scheduled to open on November 4 (meaning you'll have to wait a little longer to grab some affordable household goods in your neighbourhood).
“We are very excited to be expanding in Mississauga,” says Thomas Haig, President and COO of Giant Tiger Stores Limited. “The city of Mississauga has shown Giant Tiger much support throughout the years and having a second location will be a great complement to the Giant Tiger family of stores.”
Shoppers interested in philanthropy might be interested to know that Giant Tiger donates more than $2 million annually to more than 700 community associations and charities across Canada.
A grand opening and community event will take place to celebrate the new location.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Man Accused of Making Bomb Threat in Mississauga
- Brand New Burger Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- Popular Superstore About to Take Over Old Target Location in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga