Popular Superstore Opening New Location in Mississauga
A popular superstore known for its vast selection of goods and affordable prices recently announced that it's opening a brand new location in Mississauga.
Giant Tiger, the Canadian-owned discount store that sells everything from clothing to groceries to household goods, is planning to open its second Mississauga location the fall. The new store will take shape in the Dundas and Erindale Station Road area and will boast 27,300 square feet of space.
It's scheduled to open on November 4 (meaning you'll have to wait a little longer to grab some affordable household goods in your neighbourhood).
“We are very excited to be expanding in Mississauga,” says Thomas Haig, President and COO of Giant Tiger Stores Limited. “The city of Mississauga has shown Giant Tiger much support throughout the years and having a second location will be a great complement to the Giant Tiger family of stores.”
Shoppers interested in philanthropy might be interested to know that Giant Tiger donates more than $2 million annually to more than 700 community associations and charities across Canada.
A grand opening and community event will take place to celebrate the new location.
- Popular Superstore About to Take Over Old Target Location in Mississauga
- New Giant Tiger store in Hamilton to open this weekend
- Giant Tiger celebrating anniversary with virtual concert
- Giant Tiger organizing virtual concert series to thank front-line workers
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic