Popular Store Reopens at New Location in Square One in Mississauga
by Amy Kouniakis on August 9, 2019
For those worried that the Square One storefront of Canada’s iconic and beloved lifestyles brand has taken up roots and moved away, fear not!
Roots has reopened its store in the mall at a new location just down the hall, across from Lush.
— SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) August 9, 2019
Known for their world-famous sweats and leather goods, Roots, on its website, says “we’re a premium outdoor lifestyle brand that embodies a comfortable cabin-meets-city style, made for your everyday adventures no matter where you’re headed next.”
In order to carry out the move, the store closed their doors for five days but reopened in their new home on August 9.
At their new Square One location, shoppers, as always, will find a wide range of clothing, leather goods and accessories for men, women, children and babies.
“Founded in Toronto, Canada in 1973, and inspired by the nearby wilderness of Algonquin Provincial Park,” Roots’ website says. “We inspire the world to experience everyday adventures with comfort and style.”
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- A Very Popular Store is Headed to Square One in Mississauga
- New Home Goods Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga