Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
A new luxury store is now officially open at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO).
And, according to the TPO Instagram page, this is the only Canadian outlet for this store.
So, what store can TPO shoppers now do some holiday shopping at?
Prada - a luxury Italian fashion brand that was originally founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada.
This new open was part of the TPO140,000 square foot expansion which also included introducing the outlet'sfirst full-service restaurant, Madison's Restaurant and Bar, on the north-west side of the property across from Starbucks.
The Prada outlet is located next to Jimmy Choo. At the store shoppers can find handbags, shoes, accessories for men and women, and more.
Prada at TPO will be open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. 7 p.m. However, shoppers should take note that the holiday season may impact these hours.
For more information, visit the Prada page on the TPO official website.
Will you be shopping at Prada this holiday season?
Photo is courtesy of the TPO Facebook page.
- New Stores Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- Five Reasons why you MUST shop at Toronto Premium Outlets on Boxing Day
- Have You Been to the Massive Premium Outlet Mall Minutes from Mississauga?
- Free bicycles available for students who need them in Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant ordered to pay $40,000 to sexual harassment victim
- Mississauga driver stopped three times for excessive speeding: Peel police
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19