Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
There's always something new coming to Square One.
And shoppers probably wouldn't want it any other way.
The constantly evolving (and sometimes expanding) shopping centre has welcomed a ton (and is about to welcome even more) of new stores and restaurants over the years. In the past year alone, it's become come to Cos, Babaton, Reds Wine Tavern and Su&Bu.
And now, it's about to welcome a standalone Links of London location.
"Links of London, a stunning standalone store of the international retailer, is set to open in the summer," a Square One representative told insauga.com in an email.
For those who are unaware, Links of London is best known for producing a range of mixed-metal jewellery for both men and women, including charm bracelets made up of small or large links.
The products, which typically come in sterling silver and 18kt gold, include necklaces, bracelets, earrings and watches.
There is a currently a Links of London counter in Square One's Holt Renfrew location.
The store will be located in the south expansion, next to Urban Decay and across the hall from Jamie's Italian.
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- New Barbershop is a Game Changer in Oakville and Mississauga
- New French Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- Mick Jagger’s Model Daughter, Georgia May Jagger, Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Gunshots Potentially Fired in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga