Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
There's always something new coming to Square One.
And shoppers probably wouldn't want it any other way.
The constantly evolving (and sometimes expanding) shopping centre has welcomed a ton (and is about to welcome even more) of new stores and restaurants over the years. In the past year alone, it's become come to Cos, Babaton, Reds Wine Tavern and Su&Bu.
And now, it's about to welcome a standalone Links of London location.
"Links of London, a stunning standalone store of the international retailer, is set to open in the summer," a Square One representative told insauga.com in an email.
For those who are unaware, Links of London is best known for producing a range of mixed-metal jewellery for both men and women, including charm bracelets made up of small or large links.
The products, which typically come in sterling silver and 18kt gold, include necklaces, bracelets, earrings and watches.
There is a currently a Links of London counter in Square One's Holt Renfrew location.
The store will be located in the south expansion, next to Urban Decay and across the hall from Jamie's Italian.
- Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton