Popular specialty sandwich and sub shop just opened a location in Mississauga
Looking for a tasty, upscale sandwich or sub? Look no further because Mississauga has you covered.
Montreal-based fast-casual chain Centrale Bergham opened a location in Heartland Town Centre and foodies everywhere can indulge in a diverse menu of speciality sandwiches or burgers.
The Halal resto, located at 5955 Latimer Drive Unit 11B, offers saucy subs stuffed with your choice of beef, chicken or filet mignon.
The subs and sandwiches are then filled with a selection of veggies and signature sauces.
If you’re up for a twist on a Canadian classic, you can try any of their poutines. The resto offers a merguez sausage-topped poutine as well as a Philly steak and a poutine Chika which is fries, poutine sauce, cheese curds and chicken curry.
According to the website, Bergham was developed due to the lack of variety of sandwiches being offered in the city.
The owners say they decided to create a more multicultural menu with a wide selection of marinated meats made fresh and served on warm French bread.
The resto is currently open for takeout and delivery.
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Mississauga man arrested for drug trafficking