Popular shoe and clothing store coming to Square One in Mississauga
If you're feeling nostalgic for a simpler time (say, sometime in the earlier 2000s), you might be happy to hear that a store known for producing the Sk8er Boi-esque apparel of your youth is still active and set to open a new location in Square One in Mississauga.
Square One's website says that Vans, a brand well known for creating action sports footwear (such as shoes that are ideal for skateboarding, surfing and snow sports), apparel and accessories, is opening inside the shopping centre in the not-too-distant future.
Vans collections are sold in 84 countries worldwide, and the brand operates more than 2,000 retail locations globally.
The new store will be located near entrance 3 on level 2, beside Mendocino.
An official opening date has not yet been announced.
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today
- Popular Clothing Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Police ticket street racers and spectators at mall parking lot in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- House of the Week: $3.1 mil Mississauga Road home overlooking ravine
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga