Popular Shawarma Joints Opens Up Another Location in Mississauga
Lazeez Shawarma recently opened their third Mississauga location on Argentia Rd. in the northwest portion of the city.
The bustling shawarma joint is on insauga's Top 5 Shawarma list and opened its very first location in Mississauga in the No Frills plaza at Creditview and Britannia. Since then, they’ve opened two more Mississauga locations, another one in Brampton and are expanding to Waterloo, Milton and Toronto (all in the next few weeks).
You wouldn't know this from visiting their website (which hasn't been updated with all of their locations, including ones that are coming soon). In the next few weeks, they will have a total of eight locations in the GTA and their roots started right here in Sauga city!
The menu includes shawarma (beef and chicken) of course, which all come in wraps or in a variety of platters (full size entrees). It also offers chicken kebabs, souvlaki, gyro (beef donair), beef kofta kebabs and mixed grill platters. You will also find a variety of salads and appetizers such as greek salad, Ceasar salad, lentil soup, baba ghanoush, French fries, fava beans and tabbouleh.
Seats: 25 inside and a few tables outside.
Type of Restaurant: Quick service
- International Shawarma Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Shawarma Restaurant Finally Coming to Shawarma Free Neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Mississauga's Most Popular Shawarma Joint Opens New Location Near Square One
- Top 5 Shawarma Joints in Mississauga
- 5 Under the Radar Shawarma Joints in Mississauga
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- What's CLOSED and OPEN during lockdown in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases at Mississauga grocery stores for the week of November 16 to 22