Popular sandwich shop giving away new car as part of new promotion
Despite the fact restaurants have been prohibited from offering dine-in services, many are offering takeout, delivery, and curbside pickup.
Those who enjoy a sandwich for lunch... or dinner... or even breakfast, will be happy to hear most Subway locations are still open for takeout, delivery, and curbside pickup.
Additionally, customers who order for curbside pickup between January 11 and January 31 will have a chance to win a new Jeep.
Customers who order from the restaurant through the Subway App and request curbside pickup between the aforementioned dates will be entered for a chance to win a brand-new Jeep Compass as part of the Arrive in Style Vehicle Giveaway.
To be eligible to participate, guests must provide their name, contact information, and Subway Curbside Pick-Up order number online.
“With contactless Curbside Pick-Up now available nationwide at participating Subway restaurants, guests can get their Subway favourites without having to leave their vehicle,” Cristina Wells, Country Director at Subway Canada, said in a news release.
“We are excited to reward one lucky Canadian with the chance to win a new vehicle to enjoy their next Curbside Pick-Up in," she continued.
- Starbucks implementing curbside pickup at select locations
- These Square One stores are offering curbside pickup in Mississauga
- Some Mississauga libraries to begin offering curbside pickup
- Beloved Mississauga ice cream shop stops curbside pickup after some customers reportedly flout safety protocols
- Ontario stores to reopen for curbside pickup, delivery today
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga