Popular Sandwich Shop Boasts New Location in Mississauga
If you were terrified that Saucy Kytchen, a Mississauga gem long known for its delicious Italian-style sandwiches, was gone for good, fear not—it has simply moved into new digs.
The popular sandwich hotspot has moved from its location at 739 Lakeshore Road East to the old 229 Bar space at 229 Lakeshore Road East.
The resto used to be located just east of Port Credit in a somewhat lonely plaza that was easy to miss unless you were looking for it.
These place is best known for its generously-portioned sandwiches stuffed with such classic Italian staples as veal—and delicious veal at that. As far as other dishes go, the resto serves veal, chicken, pork, steak, meatballs, Italian sausage, eggplant and veggie sandwiches.
So, if you're in the mood for some Saucy Kytchen, check out its brand new location.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good