Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga
A new restaurant that brings an Asian flare to hotdogs is coming to Mississauga.
Chungchun Rice Dog, which already has three locations in Toronto, is expanding westward to Mississauga.
The restaurant specializes in a popular, Korean street food called Korean rice dogs, which resemble North American corn dogs.
The menu includes the original Chungchun—a hotdog on a stick dipped in batter and fried on the spot—as well as the cheddar cheese hotdog, which is similar to the original, but the hotdog is wrapped in a layer of cheddar cheese, the mozzarella cheese hotdog—which appears similar to a large mozzarella stick—and the squid ink cheese hotdog, which is a hotdog wrapped in mozzarella cheese and coated in a special batter made with squid ink.
The restaurant also served desert options, including the chocolate hotdog, which is a batter made with icing sugar and cinnamon sugar wrapped around a chocolate filling.
- Vegan cheese products now available in Canada
- Popular Mexican restaurant offering new cauliflower rice menu options
- Very popular Korean restaurant opening a second location in Mississauga
- New Korean Mexican street food pop-up coming to Mississauga
- Massive Mac and Cheese Festival coming to Mississauga soon
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Breaking out in a mysterious rash? Mississauga's gypsy moth may be the problem