Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
You know the old saying—when one door closes, another one opens.
That saying is about to ring very true for disappointed seafood fans who also like the occasional kabob.
Recently, we found out that west end L.A. Boil shuttered its doors for good.
Now, it's been confirmed that popular Afghani hot spot Watan Kabob is set to take over the Dundas and Winston Churchill space recently vacated by the novel seafood resto (which still operates a second location on Dundas St. E.).
Watan Kabob, which currently operates a successful resto on Matheson Blvd., actually grew to the point where it had to take over its neighbour.
Before expanding its first location, the popular resto was known for being low on seats for anyone looking to grab a kabob at lunch or dinner time. To better accommodate diners, they had to break the wall down and tastily invade the old Mr. Sub location.
Watan Kabob is one of Mississauga's premier spots for Afghani food, boasting dishes that aree delicious, fresh and well-priced.
The resto is also known for its party trays, which include charcoal broiled Kabob, fresh and fluffy rice and the dense and delicious Afghan naan (completely different from its Indian cousin). Another popular item that diners tend to go back for? The Watan lamb shank dinner with a spiced lamb leg slow cooked with raisins and carrots and served with basmati rice.
The restaurant should be open sometime in the next few weeks.
- House of the Week: $3 mil family home with jacuzzi
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- What Are Ontario’s Most Affordable Cities?
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Unique Seafood Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- 5 Restaurants That Expanded & Took Over Their Neighbours Location
- Unique New Seafood Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga