Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
Erin Mills Town Centre, the long-standing west-end mall that recently received a very impressive multi-million dollar facelift, has been gradually welcoming more stores and restaurants to the fold.
And now, it looks like it's about to welcome one more.
According to EMTC's website, the shopping centre's freshened up food court will soon to be home to Amaya, a popular quick-service restaurant specializing in traditional Indian dishes (including delectably savoury street food).
Amaya, which serves pakoras, samosas, eggplant fries, butter chicken, chicken tikka masala, aloo gobi, vindaloo curry, rice, naan and more, only has one other location in Mississauga at the moment (Square One), so its presence will no doubt please fast food fans who want a quick butter chicken fix at lunchtime.
Over the past few months, EMTC has welcomed a few big name stores and restaurants, including popular lingerie brand La Vie En Rose, Japanese discount retailer Miniso and Starbucks.
The mall has also been praised for its pristine public washrooms.
No exact opening date has been given at this time.
- Quick Bite: Amaya's Butter Chicken Poutine
- Popular International Store Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Three New Big-Name Brands Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Complimentary Starbucks Food Available at Erin Mills Town Centre for Limited-Time Only
- Popular Cafe Opens New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga