Popular Poutine Joint Releases Interesting New Menu Item in Mississauga
If you’re hoping for a more casual Thanksgiving dinner, a popular quick-service brand that operates a few locations in Mississauga has got you covered.
Smoke's Poutinerie has a festive solution: a Thanksgiving poutine.
This poutine invention consists of stuffing, green peas, turkey, and cranberries all put on top of a traditional poutine - fries, cheese curds, and gravy.
Can you think of anything more Canadian?
Customers also have the option to make their Thanksgiving poutine a combo.
With every combo sold, $1 will be donated to the Friends of We Care charity.
This menu option is only available until Oct. 8, so you’ll want to get yours today.
The Smoke's Poutinerie is currently the largest poutinerie in the world that offers a broad menu that is exclusive to poutine.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Police Raising Alarm After Shocking Number of Pedestrians Killed in Under 24 Hours
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident