Popular Poutine Joint Releases Interesting New Menu Item in Mississauga
If you’re hoping for a more casual Thanksgiving dinner, a popular quick-service brand that operates a few locations in Mississauga has got you covered.
Smoke's Poutinerie has a festive solution: a Thanksgiving poutine.
This poutine invention consists of stuffing, green peas, turkey, and cranberries all put on top of a traditional poutine - fries, cheese curds, and gravy.
Can you think of anything more Canadian?
Customers also have the option to make their Thanksgiving poutine a combo.
With every combo sold, $1 will be donated to the Friends of We Care charity.
This menu option is only available until Oct. 8, so you’ll want to get yours today.
The Smoke's Poutinerie is currently the largest poutinerie in the world that offers a broad menu that is exclusive to poutine.
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Here's which domestic and international flights have been exposed to COVID-19
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga