Popular Poutine Joint Releases Interesting New Menu Item in Mississauga
If you’re hoping for a more casual Thanksgiving dinner, a popular quick-service brand that operates a few locations in Mississauga has got you covered.
Smoke's Poutinerie has a festive solution: a Thanksgiving poutine.
This poutine invention consists of stuffing, green peas, turkey, and cranberries all put on top of a traditional poutine - fries, cheese curds, and gravy.
Can you think of anything more Canadian?
Customers also have the option to make their Thanksgiving poutine a combo.
With every combo sold, $1 will be donated to the Friends of We Care charity.
This menu option is only available until Oct. 8, so you’ll want to get yours today.
The Smoke's Poutinerie is currently the largest poutinerie in the world that offers a broad menu that is exclusive to poutine.
- Police Chase Ends in Mississauga After Bus Driver Blocks Fleeing Oakville Man
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Looking for 29 Year Old Mississauga Man
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Stuck In Mississauga
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade