Popular Portuguese Chicken Joint Expanding in Mississauga
If you love Portuguese chicken, you might be happy to hear that a popular restaurant is expanding and opening a brand new location in Mississauga.
Mario's BBQ—a long-standing Portuguese chicken hotspot that's located just south of Dundas on Hurontario in the 24-hour Shopper's Drug Mart plaza—is taking over the Streetsville spot once occupied by Zita’s Churrasqueira.
The owner of Mario's BBQ, Jimmy Ferreira, told insauga.com that the restaurant is being franchised and that the new location is slated to open its doors either this week or very early next.
He also hinted that a third location—no word on specifics regarding that just yet—is in the works.
As for what the popular resto typically offers, the menu is full of such traditional Portuguese dishes as grilled and rotisserie chicken, the resto's famous Piri Piri hot sauce, ribs, fish fillets and more.
Operators should be announcing a larger grand opening in the coming weeks.
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- Mississauga-Based Restaurant Planning Enormous Expansion
- A Total Lunar Eclipse is Happening in Mississauga Soon
- American Pizza Restaurant Opening Second Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- Mississauga Portuguese Chicken Joint Expands to Oakville
- Top 5 Portuguese Chicken Joints in Mississauga
- Free Portuguese Chicken Coming to Mississauga For One Day Only
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga