Popular Portuguese Chicken Joint Expanding in Mississauga
If you love Portuguese chicken, you might be happy to hear that a popular restaurant is expanding and opening a brand new location in Mississauga.
Mario's BBQ—a long-standing Portuguese chicken hotspot that's located just south of Dundas on Hurontario in the 24-hour Shopper's Drug Mart plaza—is taking over the Streetsville spot once occupied by Zita’s Churrasqueira.
The owner of Mario's BBQ, Jimmy Ferreira, told insauga.com that the restaurant is being franchised and that the new location is slated to open its doors either this week or very early next.
He also hinted that a third location—no word on specifics regarding that just yet—is in the works.
As for what the popular resto typically offers, the menu is full of such traditional Portuguese dishes as grilled and rotisserie chicken, the resto's famous Piri Piri hot sauce, ribs, fish fillets and more.
Operators should be announcing a larger grand opening in the coming weeks.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- UPDATE: Here's What's Happening with the Hurontario LRT Project in Mississauga
- Top 5 Halo Halo in Mississauga
- Exciting Solar Event Will be Visible From Mississauga Today
- Mississauga Portuguese Chicken Joint Expands to Oakville
- Top 5 Portuguese Chicken Joints in Mississauga
- Free Portuguese Chicken Coming to Mississauga For One Day Only
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga