Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
Have you ever been overcome with a craving for peri peri chicken?
If so, you might be happy to hear that a popular Southern African (with a little Portuguese flavour) restaurant known for its reliably tasty offerings just opened a brand new location in Mississauga.
Nando's, a well-established brand that's known for serving chicken flavoured with Southern African peri-peri made from the African Bird’s Eye chilli, just opened a new location in the busy Courtney Park entertainment area.
The new restaurant officially opened its doors on Aug. 20.
Nando’s is known for paying homage to it’s Southern Africa roots through it’s decor and no two restaurants are ever alike.
As far as food goes, the menu features peri peri chicken (of course), grilled chicken livers, flame grilled chicken skewers, various chicken dinners (leg, thigh, whole, etc), sandwiches, wraps, vegetarian dishes, sharing platters, salads, sliders and more.
So if you're in the mood for some pre-movie chicken (and who isn't), you might want to stop by and give Nando's a try.
Photo courtesy of Nando’s
- Free Portuguese Chicken Coming to Mississauga For One Day Only
- Popular Portuguese Chicken Joint Expanding in Mississauga
- International fried chicken chain is opening its first Canadian location in Mississauga
- New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
- Nando’s restaurant chain set to close multiple locations amid COVID-19 crisis
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville