Popular Pizza Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
If you recently tried to grab a slice of pizza at a well-known (and long-standing) pizza joint in the city's east end, you might have noticed that it was closed.
Fortunately, the closure should be temporary.
Great Canadian Pizza, known for its pizzas and calzones, has been temporarily closed due to undisclosed damage.
According to a voicemail message on the resto's answering machine, the pizza joint has been forced to shutter its doors for an unknown amount of time to deal with undisclosed damage to the establishment.
We'll keep you updated on details as they emerge.
- Mississauga Set to Make Joint Bid for Amazon's Second North American Headquarters
- MUJI Introducing Unique New Winter Clothing Collection at Square One in Mississauga
- Very, Very Cheap Pizza Being Offered in Mississauga Today
- Top 5 Restaurants in Industrial Areas in Mississauga
- Stunning and Authentic Vietnamese Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga