Popular Pizza Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
If you recently tried to grab a slice of pizza at a well-known (and long-standing) pizza joint in the city's east end, you might have noticed that it was closed.
Fortunately, the closure should be temporary.
Great Canadian Pizza, known for its pizzas and calzones, has been temporarily closed due to undisclosed damage.
According to a voicemail message on the resto's answering machine, the pizza joint has been forced to shutter its doors for an unknown amount of time to deal with undisclosed damage to the establishment.
We'll keep you updated on details as they emerge.
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- New French Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- New Barbershop is a Game Changer in Oakville and Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Gunshots Potentially Fired in Mississauga
- Ontario Universities Are Paying Close Attention to These Mississauga High Schools