Popular Pizza Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
If you recently tried to grab a slice of pizza at a well-known (and long-standing) pizza joint in the city's east end, you might have noticed that it was closed.
Fortunately, the closure should be temporary.
Great Canadian Pizza, known for its pizzas and calzones, has been temporarily closed due to undisclosed damage.
According to a voicemail message on the resto's answering machine, the pizza joint has been forced to shutter its doors for an unknown amount of time to deal with undisclosed damage to the establishment.
We'll keep you updated on details as they emerge.
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- Rental Prices Inching Even Higher in Mississauga: Report
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza Introduces Vegan Cheese in Mississauga and Beyond
- Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Pizza in Mississauga This Week
- Creative Pizza Joint Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Here's How to Get Very Cheap Pizza in Mississauga For One Week Only