Popular Pizza Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
If you recently tried to grab a slice of pizza at a well-known (and long-standing) pizza joint in the city's east end, you might have noticed that it was closed.
Fortunately, the closure should be temporary.
Great Canadian Pizza, known for its pizzas and calzones, has been temporarily closed due to undisclosed damage.
According to a voicemail message on the resto's answering machine, the pizza joint has been forced to shutter its doors for an unknown amount of time to deal with undisclosed damage to the establishment.
We'll keep you updated on details as they emerge.
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise