Popular Pizza Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
If you recently tried to grab a slice of pizza at a well-known (and long-standing) pizza joint in the city's east end, you might have noticed that it was closed.
Fortunately, the closure should be temporary.
Great Canadian Pizza, known for its pizzas and calzones, has been temporarily closed due to undisclosed damage.
According to a voicemail message on the resto's answering machine, the pizza joint has been forced to shutter its doors for an unknown amount of time to deal with undisclosed damage to the establishment.
We'll keep you updated on details as they emerge.
- Pizza Pizza Introduces Vegan Cheese in Mississauga and Beyond
- Creative Pizza Joint Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Would You Order a Heart-Shaped Pizza For Valentine's Day?
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants is Temporarily Closed
- Want to Trade Old Electronics for Free Pizza in Mississauga?