Popular Pizza Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
Mississauga has no shortage of pizza joints, but there’s one popular—and growing—chain that it doesn’t quite have in abundance.
But it looks like that’s changing.
Pizzaiolo, a beloved pizza franchise that actually got its start in Italy in the 1940s, just opened its fourth Mississauga location in Streetsville.
According to Pizzaiolo’s Facebook page, the Queen St. S. location, which opened late last month, is the brand’s newest restaurant.
As far as the menu goes, Pizzaiolo offers meat pizzas (with names like the Brando, the Capone, the Honolulu, the Soprano and the Thai Pie), vegetarian pizzas and vegan pizzas. It also offers calzones, salads, soft drinks and dipping sauces.
The chain operates three other locations in Mississauga—one in Port Credit, one on Dixie Road and another on Airport Road.
So if you’re in the mood for pizza in Streetsville and want to grab one quickly, Pizzaiolo might be worth a visit.
- Creative Pizza Joint Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Pizza Restaurant Re-Opens in Mississauga
- Popular Vegan Restaurant Chain Opens its First Location in Mississauga
- Popular and Growing Restaurant Chain Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga