Popular Pakistani Restaurant Expanding into Mississauga
Mississauga's food scene is one of the most diverse in Canada and it's getting bigger and broader each and every year.
Fortunately for fans of authentic Pakistani cuisine, a popular—and growing—restaurant brand is opening a new location in Mississauga.
Karahi Point, a restaurant that operates two other locations in Toronto (one in Etobicoke and another in North York, to be precise), is about to open up on Millcreek Drive. The restaurant, which first opened in 2014, offers authentic Pakistani cuisine in a family-friendly environment.
According to the restaurant's website, the resto serves fresh food and 100 per cent halal meat. It also offers catering for special occasions, so diners can contact them if they need a substantial meal for a birthday party or wedding.
As far as food goes, the menu boasts chicken karahi, kabab karahi chicken, goat Peshawari karahi, fish karahi and more.
The restaurant also offers takeout.
Operators say the restaurant should be open by the end of August.
Will you be checking out Karahi Point soon?
- Popular New Restaurant Expanding in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Unique, Upscale Pakistani Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Well-Known Indian and Pakistani Restaurant Expands in Mississauga
- Brand New Take Out Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Unique New Restaurant in Mississauga Provides Delicious Afghan Cuisine in a Casual Dining Environment