Popular Online Retailer Launches Extremely Cheap Store
If you're into online shopping - as most people with an internet connection are - there's a brand new place to shop online that'll be extremely easy on your wallet.
We're talking under $10 per item easy on your wallet.
eBay just launched an Under $10 store where you can shop hundreds of items with free shipping, and no bidding like you typically have to do to get items on eBay.
Here's a quick peek at what the store looks like:
You can shop fashion, electronics, home and garden gear, sports, lifestyle and entertainment, and even motor vehicle-related items for under $10.
It's kind of like a eBay dollar store, except instead of winding around neverending shelves and people, you can get your guilt-free purchases delivered to your door.
Over all, the site is worth a browse if even just for the novelty of it, and everything is incredibly cheap compared to in-store pricing for the same items. Dare I say - "Take my money!"
It's pretty much the quality of the items that remains to be seen.
We'll have to order some products and find out how the Under $10 store fares on that.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Man in Mississauga Transported to Trauma Centre with Apparent Gunshot Wounds
- Crews Respond to Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Here's How Much Money You Could Make Selling Second-Hand Items Online
- Popular Clothing Store Closing Down at Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga