Popular new Toronto-based menswear store now open at Square One in Mississauga
With male fashion often taking a backseat to its female counterpart in the retail space, it’s always nice to see new stores focused on menswear opening up in Mississauga.
Haight & Ashbury, a Toronto-based fashion company founded in 1999, has officially opened a brand new location at Square One this weekend.
Located on Level 2 across from Le Chateau, the store aims to “mix the free thinking ethos of its namesake San Francisco district with the trend setting streets of London — both famed for their history of positive energy, free spirits, and fashion tastemakers.”
The new location should please those who wanted more of Haight & Ashbury after they opened a temporary pop-up shop at Square One last year.
More information on the store’s products and sales can be found at their website.
Will you be doing some clothes shopping here?
Photo courtesy of Haight & Ashbury on Instagram
- A Popular Toronto Based Menswear Store Has Finally Opened At Square One
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- New Made-to-Measure Menswear Store Open in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday