Popular new Toronto-based menswear store now open at Square One in Mississauga
With male fashion often taking a backseat to its female counterpart in the retail space, it’s always nice to see new stores focused on menswear opening up in Mississauga.
Haight & Ashbury, a Toronto-based fashion company founded in 1999, has officially opened a brand new location at Square One this weekend.
Located on Level 2 across from Le Chateau, the store aims to “mix the free thinking ethos of its namesake San Francisco district with the trend setting streets of London — both famed for their history of positive energy, free spirits, and fashion tastemakers.”
The new location should please those who wanted more of Haight & Ashbury after they opened a temporary pop-up shop at Square One last year.
More information on the store’s products and sales can be found at their website.
Will you be doing some clothes shopping here?
Photo courtesy of Haight & Ashbury on Instagram
- A Popular Toronto Based Menswear Store Has Finally Opened At Square One
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- New Made-to-Measure Menswear Store Open in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic