Popular New Restaurant Expanding in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
Most people go to Heartland Town Centre to shop, but many more go to eat and for good reason—the sprawling power centre is home to some of the tastiest restaurants in Mississauga.
Fortunately for HTC shoppers and diners, a newly-opened Pakistani restaurant that started generating buzz long before its opening is expanding.
Karahi Boys, which opened in mid-May, is expanding into the space that's currently located next to the existing restaurant.
The new resto, which calls itself an authentic Lahori-style eatery, serves Tufani shrimp, Mushtanda tandoori wings, chicken karahi, goat karahi, paneer karahi, kababs, naan, roti and more.
The restaurant also offers lunch platters and a children's menu.
Interestingly enough, the restaurant also operates a scratch-kitchen—meaning all karahis are made fresh to order (and, according to operators, take about 30 minutes to prepare).
The restaurant also says its uses hand-slaughtered halal meat.
Are you excited for the Karahi Boys expansion?
Cover photo courtesy of Karahi Boys official Facebook page
- Mississauga Rock Band Speaks Out Against Doug Ford Government
- Power Outage Affecting More Than a Thousand Mississauga Residents This Evening
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Hitting and Dragging Police Officer with Vehicle
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Pakistani Restaurant Expanding into Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Unique, Upscale Pakistani Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Take Out Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga