Popular New Restaurant Expanding in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
Most people go to Heartland Town Centre to shop, but many more go to eat and for good reason—the sprawling power centre is home to some of the tastiest restaurants in Mississauga.
Fortunately for HTC shoppers and diners, a newly-opened Pakistani restaurant that started generating buzz long before its opening is expanding.
Karahi Boys, which opened in mid-May, is expanding into the space that's currently located next to the existing restaurant.
The new resto, which calls itself an authentic Lahori-style eatery, serves Tufani shrimp, Mushtanda tandoori wings, chicken karahi, goat karahi, paneer karahi, kababs, naan, roti and more.
The restaurant also offers lunch platters and a children's menu.
Interestingly enough, the restaurant also operates a scratch-kitchen—meaning all karahis are made fresh to order (and, according to operators, take about 30 minutes to prepare).
The restaurant also says its uses hand-slaughtered halal meat.
Are you excited for the Karahi Boys expansion?
Cover photo courtesy of Karahi Boys official Facebook page
- Karahi Point, Pioneer of Traditional Karahi in Canada, Opens New Mississauga Restaurant
- Popular Pakistani Restaurant Expanding into Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Unique, Upscale Pakistani Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city