Popular New Pizza Restaurant Now Open at City Centre in Mississauga
If you’re a fan of this established pizza chain, you’ll be pleased to know that it’s just opened a brand new location in Mississauga.
Goodfellas, the popular Neapolitan wood oven pizza restaurant, officially opened its doors on Wednesday, May 29 at the Sussex Centre at 50 Burnhamthorpe Road West.
The restaurant, which has a Streetsville location in Mississauga, is known for its rustic-chic interior, homemade southern Italian dishes and exclusive Italian wine selection.
The new location takes over part of the space formerly occupied by long time bar/resto West 50, which closed its doors in 2016.
Our new Burnhamthorpe location in Mississauga is open and ready for you! With ample seating inside and a gorgeous patio outside, we are sure your experience will be fantastic. Join us today!— Goodfellas Pizza (@goodfellas_corp) June 2, 2019
50 Burnhamthorpe Rd W. pic.twitter.com/0eVfqUe0Ue
It boasts the same menu as the other four Goodfellas locations, so diners can expect the exceptional charcuterie platters (Misto di Salumi and Misto di Formaggi), calamari, arancini, wood oven Neapolitan pizzas, hand-made pasta, gnocchi, risotto and entrees that they’re used to.
The restaurant is open everyday from 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article noted that there were only two other restaurant locations, when there are in fact four additional locations. The previous version also quoted someone who is no longer with the company. The number of locations has since been updated, and the quote has been removed. We regret the error.
- Here’s When One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Will Move into the Old West 50 Space
- Popular Restaurant Moving into West 50 Space in Mississauga
- New Openings: Goodfellas Pizza in Streetsville
- Popular Pizza Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand new restaurant takes over old Pizza Hut location in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- 27 people from Peel Region linked to COVID-19 outbreak at Vaughan window factory
- Tighter COVID-19 restrictions start Monday in 5 Ontario regions
- New COVID-19 cases in Peel drop significantly today