Popular Montreal-style bagel restaurant now open in Mississauga
A popular bagel shop is now open in Mississauga.
OKO Bagels, which serves Montreal-style bagels, has opened its fourth location in Mississauga. OKO is a boutique bagel shop that first opened in 2017 in Oakville.
The restaurant serves bagels modeled after the ones typically produced by bakeries in Montreal. According to the company, they bagels are made in-house and served with homemade condiments, including flavoured cream-cheeses, jams, and various sweets.
The resto says the bagels are boiled and then baked in a wood-fire oven.
“We aim to redefine this comfort food as a part of one’s everyday nutrition, for the body and the soul alike,” reads the restaurant’s website.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated