Popular Mississauga Restaurant Shuts Down Temporarily
If you were recently attempting to satisfy an overwhelming hankering for dessert in Mississauga's bustling Port Credit neighbourhood, you might have been disappointed.
But you won't be deprived for too long.
Dunk'n Dip, the popular restaurant that's known for serving both unique desserts (think waffles, crepes, cakes and more) and a slew of savoury items (bread bowls, wraps, kabobs and more), has temporarily closed its Port Credit location.
Dunk'n Dip operators say the location, the first of the brand's three restos, is currently closed due to renovations.
The restaurant's other Mississauga outpost, located on Burnhamthorpe near Mavis in the Square One area, is still open—so you can stop by that one if you're in the mood for something very chocolatey.
A re-opening date has not yet been announced.
- Peel Police are Warning Residents to be Aware of Scams
- Here’s How Many New Condos Will be Coming to Part of Mississauga Over the Next 10 Years
- Your Morning Commute in Mississauga May be Delayed
- Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever
- These Products are Now Banned in Canada
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Another Location in Mississauga
- Dunk ‘n Dip Opening Second Location in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Major Mexican Restaurant Temporarily Closed in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga