Popular Mississauga Restaurant Shuts Down Temporarily
If you were recently attempting to satisfy an overwhelming hankering for dessert in Mississauga's bustling Port Credit neighbourhood, you might have been disappointed.
But you won't be deprived for too long.
Dunk'n Dip, the popular restaurant that's known for serving both unique desserts (think waffles, crepes, cakes and more) and a slew of savoury items (bread bowls, wraps, kabobs and more), has temporarily closed its Port Credit location.
Dunk'n Dip operators say the location, the first of the brand's three restos, is currently closed due to renovations.
The restaurant's other Mississauga outpost, located on Burnhamthorpe near Mavis in the Square One area, is still open—so you can stop by that one if you're in the mood for something very chocolatey.
A re-opening date has not yet been announced.
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge