Popular Mississauga Restaurant Shuts Down Temporarily
If you were recently attempting to satisfy an overwhelming hankering for dessert in Mississauga's bustling Port Credit neighbourhood, you might have been disappointed.
But you won't be deprived for too long.
Dunk'n Dip, the popular restaurant that's known for serving both unique desserts (think waffles, crepes, cakes and more) and a slew of savoury items (bread bowls, wraps, kabobs and more), has temporarily closed its Port Credit location.
Dunk'n Dip operators say the location, the first of the brand's three restos, is currently closed due to renovations.
The restaurant's other Mississauga outpost, located on Burnhamthorpe near Mavis in the Square One area, is still open—so you can stop by that one if you're in the mood for something very chocolatey.
A re-opening date has not yet been announced.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- Top 5 Chinese Takeout Joints in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations