Popular Mississauga restaurant offering $1 noodle dish very soon
If you want to enjoy a restaurant meal for less (way, way less) you might be excited to hear that Hey Noodles, a popular Chongqing, China-based restaurant chain that specializes in Xiao Mian (Chongqing noodles), is offering a very affordable dish for a limited time.
View this post on Instagram
We're turning five and we're celebrating with $1 bowls from August 29-31, 2020! We opened our first location in 2015 and since then have grown to seven locations across the GTA — Toronto, Scarborough, North York, Markham, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, and our NEWEST location in Vaughan. To celebrate our fifth birthday and the grand opening of our #Vaughan location, we are offering our famous Chongqing Street Noodles for just $1.00 at all of our locations of from August 29 - 31, 2020.* How to redeem and enjoy when you arrive at any one of our locations: Follow @ hey.noodles Like and tag 3 friends on this promo post to get our famous Chongqing Street Noodles for only $1. Additional promo to celebrate: Enjoy our Happy Go Lucky promo! Order numbers with the numbers 6 & 8, and order #18 get free items or a discount. *Limit of 200 $1 bowls per store per day from August 29 - 31, 2020. Dine-in only. Hope to see you at the party … . #heynoodles #chinesefood #chongqingfood #chongqingstreetfood #streetfood #sichuanfood #chinesenoodles #noodsnoodsnoods #sendnoods #noodles #noodleworship #oodlesofnoodles #yummynoodles #littlenoodles #signaturedish #spicyfoods #spicynoods #spicynoodles #unlimitednoodles #xiaomian #Xiao Mian #Duo Lun Duo #Duo Lun Duo
This week, Hey Noodles will celebrate its fifth anniversary and the grand opening of its new Vaughan location by offering its Chongqing Street Noodles for just $1.00.
Hey Noodles, which is about to open its sixth location, operates restaurants in Mississauga, Markham, Richmond Hill, North York, Scarborough, and Vaughan.
All locations, including the Rathburn Road resto in Mississauga, are participating in the promotion.
The promotion, which will be for dine-in customers only and limited to 200 bowls per day per location, will run from August 29-31.
Cover photo courtesy of Hey Noodles’ official Facebook page
- Top 5 Places for Asian Noodles in Mississauga
- Trendy Montreal Restaurant Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Trendy Toronto restaurant opening first GTA location in Mississauga
- Popular kabob restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Trendy Toronto restaurant has officially opened its first GTA location in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Peel Region now dealing with three cases of the U.K. variant of COVID-19