Popular Mexican eatery opens first Mississauga location
Nothing signifies the return to normal (well, semi-normal) more than new restaurants opening their doors in Mississauga.
While a number of pandemic-related restrictions affecting dine-in service remain in effect in the city (at least for the next week or so), residents can now grab some food from z-teca Mexican Eatery, a popular chain that recently opened its first Mississauga location.
The new resto is located in Spectrum Square in the Eglinton and Centennial Park Blvd. area.
The brand, which operates restaurants in Toronto, Guelph and Waterloo, announced the opening of its newest west-end location earlier this month.
"TGIF! Whether you’re celebrating with loaded nachos or a burrito bowl, we’ve got you covered in Toronto, Waterloo, Guelph, AND now at our newest location in Mississauga!," the resto wrote on its official Facebook page.
As far as food goes, the restaurant serves tacos, burritos, burrito bowls, quesadillas, salads, fresh tortilla chips, soups and desserts.
Cover photo courtesy of z-teca’s official Facebook page
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Province recommends against trick-or-treating in Mississauga