Popular kabob restaurant opens up another location in Mississauga
There hasn’t been a lot of talk about new restaurants opening up due to COVID-19, but thankfully we still have popular favourites popping up at new locations.
Those who live in the Meadowvale area might be happy to hear that popular Afghani hot spot Watan Kabob has opened a new location in the Meadowvale North Shopping Centre on Financial Drive.
Watan Kabob currently has two other restaurants in Mississauga--one on Matheson Blvd. and another in the Dundas and Winston Churchill area.
Before expanding its first location on Matheson Blvd., the popular resto was known for being low on seats for anyone looking to grab a kabob at lunch or dinner time.
To better accommodate diners, they had to break the wall down and invade the old Mr. Sub location.
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers a variety of kabobs (chicken, beef, lamb and fish), lamb shanks, fish dishes, and a unique dumpling fish.
The restaurant also offers catering service.
Watan Kabob is now open to the public for takeout and is open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Popular kabob restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga