Popular kabob restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
COVID-19 has hurt restaurants, but it hasn't stopped popular brands from scouting new locations in Mississauga.
Those who live in the Meadowvale area might be happy to hear that signage indicates that popular Afghani hot spot Watan Kabob is set to open a new location in the Meadowvale North Shopping Centre on Financial Drive.
Watan Kabob currently operates two other restaurants in Mississauga—one on Matheson Blvd. and another in the Dundas and Winston Churchill area.
Before expanding its first location on Matheson Blvd., the popular resto was known for being low on seats for anyone looking to grab a kabob at lunch or dinner time. To better accommodate diners, they had to break the wall down and invade the old Mr. Sub location.
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers a range of kabobs (think chicken, beef, lamb and fish), lamb shanks, fish dishes, and a unique dumpling fish.
The restaurant also offers catering service.
Watan Kabob says it’s planning to open the restaurant in August.
- Popular kabob restaurant opens up another location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow