Popular kabob restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
COVID-19 has hurt restaurants, but it hasn't stopped popular brands from scouting new locations in Mississauga.
Those who live in the Meadowvale area might be happy to hear that signage indicates that popular Afghani hot spot Watan Kabob is set to open a new location in the Meadowvale North Shopping Centre on Financial Drive.
Watan Kabob currently operates two other restaurants in Mississauga—one on Matheson Blvd. and another in the Dundas and Winston Churchill area.
Before expanding its first location on Matheson Blvd., the popular resto was known for being low on seats for anyone looking to grab a kabob at lunch or dinner time. To better accommodate diners, they had to break the wall down and invade the old Mr. Sub location.
As far as food goes, the restaurant offers a range of kabobs (think chicken, beef, lamb and fish), lamb shanks, fish dishes, and a unique dumpling fish.
The restaurant also offers catering service.
Watan Kabob says it’s planning to open the restaurant in August.
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular International Restaurant Opening First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga