Popular Japanese cosmetics store opening its first Mississauga location
A popular Japanese cosmetics brand, which operates stores in Toronto and Markham, is opening its first Mississauga location in the very near future.
Reiwatakiya, a chain that boasts over 100 stores in Japan and numerous locations in Hong Kong and the U.S., will open its new Mississauga location on Oct. 10 in the Mavis Rd. and Central Pkwy. W. area.
As far as products go, Reiwatakiya sells a range of on-trend Japanese cosmetics, including skincare products, makeup, hair care products and more.
The store will also boast a photobooth “Barbie Box.”
Anyone who shops at the new store between Oct. 10 and 12 can enjoy a 10 per cent discount on most products or get a free gift with a grand prize.
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend
- Major Cosmetics Brand Opens New Store at Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Japanese Store Launching Canadian Expansion
- New Sephora Location Opening Soon in Mississauga
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday