Popular International Store Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
We hear a lot of news about new stores and restaurants in Mississauga, but the news never gets less exciting.
Especially when we find out that something new is coming to Erin Mills Town Centre, a mall that recently underwent a pretty spectacular multi-million dollar facelift.
A very unique discount store that was established in Tokyo recently made its way to North America and is about to open a brand new location in the city's newly rejuvenated west end mall.
Miniso, a Japanese lifestyle brand and Chinese variety retailer, is a unique discount store that will likely give the popular Dollarama brand a run for its money.
The brand, which recently opened a new location in Bramalea City Centre, is also headed to Square One and the Eaton Centre.
Miniso is known for selling low price but high quality products, including cosmetics, accessories, stationery, electronics accessories, home decor, kitchenware, and snacks. According to the brands’ website, the brand launches new products every seven days, so shoppers probably won’t get bored of the inventory anytime soon.
As for when shoppers can expect to explore Miniso's wares, an opening date has not yet been announced, but both Miniso and EMTC's websites indicate that the store should be serving customers in the not-too-distant future.
In terms of prices, the products are indeed affordable. In fact, the majority of Miniso’s products range from $2.99 to $5 (although you can find some items that cost a little more, if you feel like treating yo'self).
While the retailer specializes in affordable goods, its Canadian expansion is evident of a thirst for well-established Asian retailers. Over the past few years, other Japanese brands such as Muji and Uniqlo have started calling major Canadian shopping centres home. And while Miniso’s signage and branding are reminiscent of Uniqlo, Miniso considers the higher-end brand a competitor.
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend
- Popular Japanese Store Launching Canadian Expansion
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Mississauga and Brampton could begin workplace closures today to control COVID-19 outbreaks
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga