Popular International Restaurant Opening First Canadian Location in Mississauga
Although new restaurants are almost always exciting, they're always a little extra special when they're the first of their kind in the country.
Mandilicious, a popular United Arab Emirates (UAE) restaurant with locations in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah, is opening its first Canadian location in a plaza in the Dixie Road and Eglinton Ave. area.
The expanding brand is, according to its website, "inspired by Arabia's legendary hospitality." The resto offers traditional dishes from across the Arabian Peninsula and serves them in a "modern food court setting."
According to the resto, the brand offers slow-cooked food, served fast.
The restaurant, founded in 2013, says it's the world's first restaurant to serve traditional, slow-cooked "Cuisine of Arabia" in a quick-service setting.
As far as the menu goes, diners can enjoy mandi (a special "steam grilling" process that locks in juices and flavours) mutton, mandi lamb, yogurt dip, house salad, desserts and more.
We'll keep you posted on more new opening information as details emerge.
- Popular International Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Popular international dessert restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- New COVID cases in Peel Region follow provincial trend for daily numbers