Popular international dessert restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
If you often find yourself with a hankering for Taiwanese desserts, we have good news for you.
Meet Fresh, a popular Taiwanese dessert chain that originated in Central Taiwan and operates locations around the world, is opening a new location in the Mavis and Eglinton area in Mississauga.
According to the brand's website, the brand was founded by a couple who "still believed in making desserts the old fashioned way to preserve the traditional taste."
The website says the couple required that the desserts be handmade with fresh, natural ingredients and no added preservatives.
As far as the menu goes, the restaurant offers hot taro balls with various toppings, grass jelly, tofu pudding, almond soup, purple rice desserts, shaved ice, waffles and more.
An exact opening date has not yet been announced.
- Popular International Restaurant Opening First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Popular International Restaurant Opens in Busy Neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Another Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Peel shows decline in cases as Ontario deals with highest number of infections since pandemic began
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga