Popular international dessert restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
If you often find yourself with a hankering for Taiwanese desserts, we have good news for you.
Meet Fresh, a popular Taiwanese dessert chain that originated in Central Taiwan and operates locations around the world, is opening a new location in the Mavis and Eglinton area in Mississauga.
According to the brand's website, the brand was founded by a couple who "still believed in making desserts the old fashioned way to preserve the traditional taste."
The website says the couple required that the desserts be handmade with fresh, natural ingredients and no added preservatives.
As far as the menu goes, the restaurant offers hot taro balls with various toppings, grass jelly, tofu pudding, almond soup, purple rice desserts, shaved ice, waffles and more.
An exact opening date has not yet been announced.
- Popular International Restaurant Opening First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Popular International Restaurant Opens in Busy Neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Another Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police