Popular international dessert restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
If you often find yourself with a hankering for Taiwanese desserts, we have good news for you.
Meet Fresh, a popular Taiwanese dessert chain that originated in Central Taiwan and operates locations around the world, is opening a new location in the Mavis and Eglinton area in Mississauga.
According to the brand's website, the brand was founded by a couple who "still believed in making desserts the old fashioned way to preserve the traditional taste."
The website says the couple required that the desserts be handmade with fresh, natural ingredients and no added preservatives.
As far as the menu goes, the restaurant offers hot taro balls with various toppings, grass jelly, tofu pudding, almond soup, purple rice desserts, shaved ice, waffles and more.
An exact opening date has not yet been announced.
- Popular International Restaurant Opening First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Popular International Restaurant Opens in Busy Neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Another Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework