Popular International Beauty Hot Spot Opening First Mississauga Location
If you want more places that offer a touch of fabulousness in our neck of the woods, we have good news for you: a very popular and growing blo dry bar with locations throughout Canada and the U.S. (and four in Toronto alone) is about to celebrate the grand opening of its very first Mississauga location.
On Sept. 15, local businesswoman and franchise owner, Nicole Best, will be celebrating the grand opening of the city's first Blo Blow Dry Bar in Mississauga in Lakeshore Road Village.
In an email to insauga.com, a company representative said there will be grand opening activities, a DJ and treats for visitors.
City councillors and Blo executives will also be on hand to celebrate the opening, which will run from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
At over 1,000 square feet, Blo Blow Dry Bar Lakeshore Village offers a modern and chic interior and what it calls expertly trained "Bloers" (stylists) who deliver "runway-ready hair" with a signature blow out starting at just $45.
While the Blo brand does not offer cuts or colour treatments, it does offer blowouts, blow outs with bonded extensions, blowouts with deep conditioning, up dos, blowouts with clip-in extensions, head massages and braiding.
Professional makeup services are also available at this location.
Blo Lakeshore Village will be open seven days a week.
Walk-ins are accepted and reservations can be made by phone, online or through the app.
- One of Mississauga’s Best Restaurants About to Celebrate Grand Opening
- Brand New Butcher Shop About to Celebrate Grand Opening in Mississauga
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Burrito Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city