Popular Indian Restaurant Closes in Mississauga
A popular Indian gem in Mississauga has, sadly, shuttered its doors for good.
Bukhara Grill, located in a Burnhamthorpe and Central Parkway West plaza, recently closed down its only Mississauga location.
According to a restaurant representative, the Burnhamthorpe resto was closed because operators plan to set up shop in downtown Toronto at a yet unknown location.
As of now, the restaurant currently runs one other location on Bloor in Toronto.
Bukhara Grill was recently selected as one of insauga's Top 5 Under-the-Radar Indian restaurants. The popular resto served all the classic Indian staples, including butter chicken, onion bhaji, rack of lamb with bhoona sauce and more. It also let guests end their meal on a high note with the delivery of a moist, hot towel.
We will keep you posted on what will take its place.
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
- PHOTOS: Justin Trudeau Makes Major Budget Announcement in Mississauga
- Metrolinx Makes Significant Changes to the LRT in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Meadowvale Neighbourhood Could Undergo Massive Redevelopment Soon
- Popular Indian Restaurant Set to Open New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Well-Known Indian and Pakistani Restaurant Expands in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- New Indian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga