Popular Home Goods Store Bringing Over 50 Jobs to Mississauga
If you're looking for work, you might be happy to hear that a well-known home hardware company is bringing more than 50 new jobs to Mississauga soon.
Lowe's Canada recently announced that it's is looking to fill more than 6,350 full-time, part-time, and seasonal in-store positions this spring. It will be looking to fill 600 positions in the GTA alone.
Lowe’s Canada says it will hold a National Hiring Day on Feb. 23 in all of its Lowe’s, RONA and Reno-Depot corporate stores across the country.
Mississauga candidates who are interested can visit a local store between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to learn more about available positions. Management teams will be on site to accept applications and meet with candidates.
“Whether you’re looking for a summer job, a career in home improvement, or an opportunity to share your home improvement knowledge in your retirement, now is the ideal time to join the Lowe’s Canada family,” said Marc Macdonald, Senior Vice-President, Human Resources. “Come meet our store teams--we’d like to know more about you!”
The Mississauga stores that are hiring include Lowe's Mississauga Central (30 positions are available), Rona on Dundas (eight positions), Rona in Erin Mills (six positions) and Rona in Rockwood Mall (10 positions).
Lowe's says available positions include department managers, customer service associates, cashiers, stockers, boom truck drivers, and sales specialists.
To accommodate student candidates, most seasonal jobs will begin in April.
So if you're in the market for a new job, you might want to check out a Lowe's branded store later this month.
- Brampton and Mississauga Lowe's locations hosting hiring day to fill 240 positions
- Mississauga RONA among 34 Lowe's stores closing across Canada
- Walmart going on hiring spree, adding 10,000 people across the country
- Number of plastic bags used at Lowe’s stores drops nearly 60 per cent
- Lowe’s Opens Its First Mississauga Location
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga