Popular Halal burger joint opening up in Mississauga
This year has been hard on restaurants and small businesses, but thankfully new establishments are still popping up in Mississauga - including popular chains that are finally making their way to our neighbourhoods.
The Burger Bros. a popular Halal burger joint in Brampton is coming to Mississauga on Friday, Nov. 6, 2020.
They offer a variety of items on their menu ranging from burgers to fish filets and even offer a Beyond Meat option.
The restaurant is also offering a very sweet deal! They will be giving away 100 free cheeseburgers to 100 lucky foodies.
They will be located at 1059 Dundas St. West and will open their doors at 11:30 a.m.
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- A new burger and panini joint just opened its doors in Mississauga
- New burger joint is now open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton