Popular Halal burger joint opening up in Mississauga
This year has been hard on restaurants and small businesses, but thankfully new establishments are still popping up in Mississauga - including popular chains that are finally making their way to our neighbourhoods.
The Burger Bros. a popular Halal burger joint in Brampton is coming to Mississauga on Friday, Nov. 6, 2020.
They offer a variety of items on their menu ranging from burgers to fish filets and even offer a Beyond Meat option.
The restaurant is also offering a very sweet deal! They will be giving away 100 free cheeseburgers to 100 lucky foodies.
They will be located at 1059 Dundas St. West and will open their doors at 11:30 a.m.
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- A new burger and panini joint just opened its doors in Mississauga
- New burger joint is now open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- A west coast burger joint just opened in Mississauga
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor cites September for possible return to indoor restuarant dining
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga