Popular Halal burger joint opening up in Mississauga
This year has been hard on restaurants and small businesses, but thankfully new establishments are still popping up in Mississauga - including popular chains that are finally making their way to our neighbourhoods.
The Burger Bros. a popular Halal burger joint in Brampton is coming to Mississauga on Friday, Nov. 6, 2020.
They offer a variety of items on their menu ranging from burgers to fish filets and even offer a Beyond Meat option.
The restaurant is also offering a very sweet deal! They will be giving away 100 free cheeseburgers to 100 lucky foodies.
They will be located at 1059 Dundas St. West and will open their doors at 11:30 a.m.
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- New burger joint is now open in Port Credit in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Limited Time Spam Burger Coming to Popular Mississauga Restaurant
- This Popular Toronto Burger Joint Just Opened Its Doors In Mississauga
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga