Popular gym temporarily closing down in Mississauga
If you regularly work out at Planet Workout—which was recently rebranded as Sky Fitness—you should note that your gym will be closing down for a short period of time.
Sky Fitness, which is located at 3345 Laird Road in the city’s west-end, recently announced that it will be closing down for four weeks for renovations.
Operators say the facility will reopen in March 2020 with all-new Hammer strength and fitness equipment, a refurbished 28,000 square foot gym and a new basketball court, yoga studio, cross-fit section, a supervised kids’ area and more.
On the gym’s Facebook page, operators say members can freeze their memberships for the month of February.
Members or fitness enthusiasts can purchase month-to-month memberships for $25.99 and yearly memberships for $259.99 from now until March 31.
Members are encouraged to call the facility with any questions.
- Massive Gym Brand Slated to Take Over Erin Mills Fitness
- GoodLife Fitness and Fit4Less clubs closing across Canada
- Brand New Co-Working Space and Fitness Facility Opens in Mississauga
- Popular Fitness Centre Facing Temporary Closure in Mississauga
- One of a Kind Climbing and Fitness Facility Now Open in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Restaurant evacuated due to fire in Mississauga