Popular gym temporarily closing down in Mississauga
If you regularly work out at Planet Workout—which was recently rebranded as Sky Fitness—you should note that your gym will be closing down for a short period of time.
Sky Fitness, which is located at 3345 Laird Road in the city’s west-end, recently announced that it will be closing down for four weeks for renovations.
Operators say the facility will reopen in March 2020 with all-new Hammer strength and fitness equipment, a refurbished 28,000 square foot gym and a new basketball court, yoga studio, cross-fit section, a supervised kids’ area and more.
On the gym’s Facebook page, operators say members can freeze their memberships for the month of February.
Members or fitness enthusiasts can purchase month-to-month memberships for $25.99 and yearly memberships for $259.99 from now until March 31.
Members are encouraged to call the facility with any questions.
- PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- 5 Amazing Places to Have Afternoon Tea Outside of Mississauga
- Massive Gym Brand Slated to Take Over Erin Mills Fitness
- Brand New Co-Working Space and Fitness Facility Opens in Mississauga
- Popular Fitness Centre Facing Temporary Closure in Mississauga
- One of a Kind Climbing and Fitness Facility Now Open in Mississauga
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga