Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
We hate saying goodbye to restaurants during the pandemic, but thankfully a few favourites are still popping up in the city of Mississauga.
While Mississauga is home to a vast array of diverse restaurants, many diners yearn for more traditional burger options and we understand why: The burger just never gets old.
Fortunately for burger-hungry locals, M&CO. Burgers, a growing chain that got its start in Vaughan and Scarborough, has opened a new location in Mississauga.
As far as the menu goes, M&CO. offers hand-crafted gourmet burgers with beef that is prepared in-house.
The resto says the meat is 100 per cent Halal and they use premium quality.
The menu features classic hamburgers (topped with onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and Harissa aioli), cheeseburgers (same toppings, but with cheese) and a few speciality burgers.
The speciality burgers include a Holy MO lamb burger (which is made with goat cheese, onion marmalade, arugula and basil pesto), a 6IX burger made with beef bacon, sauteed mushrooms, caramelized onions and M&CO signature sauce, a stuffed beef patty topped with pulled beef brisket and more.
The resto also serves steak and cheese sandwiches, salads, sweet potato fries, wings, crispy cauliflower bites and unique poutines.
The restaurant will be located at 812 Britannia Rd W. Unit 101 and the joint is currently offering free delivery according to their Instagram page.
The upcoming Mississauga location will be the brand’s third restaurant.
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- One of the city's best burger joints opens second location in Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Burger Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Unique burger joint opens two new locations in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win