Popular fried chicken joint planning to open new location in Mississauga
If you love chicken and waffles, you might be excited to hear that a popular chain with locations in Toronto is heading to Mississauga in the not-too-distant future.
Cluck Clucks, a popular fried chicken joint that got its start on The Esplanade, recently announced plans to open a brand new restaurant in Mississauga in a still undisclosed location.
“We’ve finalized a spot and are aiming to open up by the end of the year! Any ideas where we are opening up?” the brand asked on Instagram.
As far as food goes, Cluck Clucks offers a variety of chicken and waffle-based dishes, fried chicken, wings, sandwiches, boneless chicken strips, fries, onion rings and a range of sauces.
According to the brand’s Instagram post, the location is slated to open before the end of the year.
It will be Cluck Cluck’s fourth restaurant.
Cover photo courtesy of Cluck Cluck’s official Facebook page
- International fried chicken chain is opening its first Canadian location in Mississauga
- Popular Fried Chicken Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Chicken and Waffles joint is coming to Mississauga
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- An iconic fried chicken spot is coming to Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February