Popular Fried Chicken Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
Calling all fried food lovers - a brand new joint that specializes in deep frying is set to open soon right here in Mississauga!
This place already has one location in Mississauga at Derry and Goreway, one location in Scarborough, and it’s opening a location in Oshawa, too.
It’s true - Yumys Chicken and Seafood is opening a brand new location in Mississauga.
The new spot is located on Hurontario, just north of Dundas, and it’s gearing up for a June 17, 2018, opening.
Yumys boasts “deep fried heaven” according to their Instagram page, serving up indulgent fried meals.
Chicken wings, crispy fried chicken, and fried chicken wraps and sandwiches are on the menu, alongside classic sides like cajun fries, poutine, mac and cheese, garlic bread, and even fresh biscuits.
Deep fried shrimp is also an option - it’s called Yumys Chicken and Seafood, after all.
Kids meals and party packs are also available depending on what you’re looking for.
Happy eating, Mississauga!
Cover photo courtesy of Yumys on Instagram
- International fried chicken chain is opening its first Canadian location in Mississauga
- New Taiwanese style fried chicken spot is opening in Mississauga
- An iconic fried chicken spot is coming to Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Mississauga, Brampton, Halton and Hamilton under air quality warning from forest fires
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga