Popular Fried Chicken Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
Calling all fried food lovers - a brand new joint that specializes in deep frying is set to open soon right here in Mississauga!
This place already has one location in Mississauga at Derry and Goreway, one location in Scarborough, and it’s opening a location in Oshawa, too.
It’s true - Yumys Chicken and Seafood is opening a brand new location in Mississauga.
The new spot is located on Hurontario, just north of Dundas, and it’s gearing up for a June 17, 2018, opening.
Yumys boasts “deep fried heaven” according to their Instagram page, serving up indulgent fried meals.
Chicken wings, crispy fried chicken, and fried chicken wraps and sandwiches are on the menu, alongside classic sides like cajun fries, poutine, mac and cheese, garlic bread, and even fresh biscuits.
Deep fried shrimp is also an option - it’s called Yumys Chicken and Seafood, after all.
Kids meals and party packs are also available depending on what you’re looking for.
Happy eating, Mississauga!
Cover photo courtesy of Yumys on Instagram
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- 5 Worst Parking Lots in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Facing Huge Fine After Worker Dies on Site