Popular Fried Chicken Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
Calling all fried food lovers - a brand new joint that specializes in deep frying is set to open soon right here in Mississauga!
This place already has one location in Mississauga at Derry and Goreway, one location in Scarborough, and it’s opening a location in Oshawa, too.
It’s true - Yumys Chicken and Seafood is opening a brand new location in Mississauga.
The new spot is located on Hurontario, just north of Dundas, and it’s gearing up for a June 17, 2018, opening.
Yumys boasts “deep fried heaven” according to their Instagram page, serving up indulgent fried meals.
Chicken wings, crispy fried chicken, and fried chicken wraps and sandwiches are on the menu, alongside classic sides like cajun fries, poutine, mac and cheese, garlic bread, and even fresh biscuits.
Deep fried shrimp is also an option - it’s called Yumys Chicken and Seafood, after all.
Kids meals and party packs are also available depending on what you’re looking for.
Happy eating, Mississauga!
Cover photo courtesy of Yumys on Instagram
- Health Canada Investigating Countrywide Outbreak of Salmonella Infections
- Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Mississauga
- Here's When Tougher Distracted Driving Rules Are Coming to Mississauga
- Police Searching for Mississauga Senior