Popular fried chicken chain launching new food-delivery service
Google has announced they’re getting into the food-delivery game, and KFC will be part of the pilot project.
The new feature will work across Google Search, Google Maps and Google Assistant, making it easier for fans KFC’s Finger-Lickin’ chicken to have it delivered right to their door.
To order, Canadians can search for KFC locations near them using google maps, then open the menu, order food, pay, and have their food delivered right to their door using only the Google platform.
Additionally, the pilot project will be compatible with Google Assistant on Android and iOS phones, which means people can order from their phones using their voice and saying: “Hey Google, order food from KFC.”
“We want to make every KFC order easy for our customers”, Jason Cassidy, Marketing Director for KFC Canada, said in a news release.
“We are excited to work with Google on their innovative food ordering platform and believe it gives customers the frictionless experience they are looking for,” he continued.
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- House of the Week: $3.6 mil mansion that backs onto Rattray Marsh
- Police looking for missing 13 year old girl in Mississauga
- Mississauga man celebrating Poker Lotto win
- First glimpse of Canada’s true COVID-19 infection rate expected mid-July