Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
It seems like there's always new coming to Square One (which is something absolutely no one in Mississauga is complaining about).
And fortunately for fashionistas with a taste for La Belle Province, a French-Canadian clothing store is about to make the shopping centre its home.
Soia & Kyo, a Montreal-based outerwear brand, is slated to open sometime this summer (according to Square One’s website).
As many shoppers might recall, Square One started offering shoppers a little French-Canadian flair when it welcomed Simons to the fold a few short years ago.
The department store's opening was certainly pleasing to people who used to have to travel to Quebec to get their French-Canadian retail fix—and now Soia & Kyo fans will also get to enjoy their popular independent retailer a little closer to home (and just in time for fall, no less!).
According to its Facebook page, Soia & Kyo is a family-run company that supports local production and features exclusive, made-in-Canada collections.
As for what it offers, think classic trench coats, suede pieces, leather apparel, rainwear and more.
The store should open before summer ends.
- Popular Clothing Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Store Set to Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario