Popular French Bakery Opening First Mississauga Location Soon
If you have hankering for fresh bread (think everything from whole meat, leavened and white to organic and brioche) and decadent pastries, you are in luck—a popular Quebec-based bakery is bringing its indulgent wares to Mississauga.
Les Moulins La Fayette, a bakery and catering company with locations across la belle province (and even one in Miami, Fla.), recently announced that it will be opening four new bakeries in Ontario.
The cities set to welcome the brand include Ottawa, Toronto and Mississauga.
According to the brand's website, the family-business has been serving customers in Quebec and Florida for 20 years.
"The family business is today proud to announce its expansion in Ontario and to discover its delights to new customers for the palate," the website reads.
As far as the menu goes, the bakery offers a slew of fresh breads, including chocolate brioche, a snail roll with olives and cheddar loaves. It also boasts rye, white, whole wheat and pumpernickel varieties.
In terms of sweet treats, the brand offers cakes, pies, creme brulee, chocolate eclairs, cheesecake, pear tartlets, lemon tarts, muffins, brownies, date squares, cookies and more.
The company says no preservatives or trans fats are used in the products and that all of its breads are made from unbleached flour, sea salt and filtered water.
Those who want more info on opening dates are asked to subscribe to the company's newsletter.
Photo courtesy of Les Moulins La Fayette’s official Facebook page
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga