Popular Food Truck Opening First Brick and Mortar Restaurant in Mississauga
It's no secret that food trucks have taken the culinary world by storm, evolving from folksy fry and hot dog stops situated in front of Canadian Tire to gourmet mini-restaurants serving creative dishes at renowned and high-traffic festivals and events.
Now, it looks like Frankie Fettuccine Food Truck Co., Canada's first gourmet pasta food truck, is about to open its very first brick and mortar restaurant in Mississauga.
Ombretta Cucino+Vino, a higher-end Italian wine bar that's quite different in atmosphere and tone from their food truck operation, will take shape on Lakeshore in Port Credit some time this spring.
While it's too soon to say what the menu will boast or what the final resto will look like, the space is shaping up to be a fun and sophisticated addition to Port Credit's chic (and ever-evolving) restaurant scene.
Stay tuned to insauga.com for more details!
- UPDATE: Mississauga Residents Among Victims in 'Horrendous' Explosion
- 2 Males Wanted After Explosive Device Injures 15 in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Crews on Scene After Explosion in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & UPDATES: Plaza Shut Down Following Explosion in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man is Celebrating Big Lottery Win
- Unique Toronto Food Truck Opening Brick and Mortar Restaurant in Mississauga
- One-Of-A-Kind Mississauga Restaurant Launching a Food Truck
- Highly-Anticipated Italian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- More Food Truck Events Coming To Mississauga
- First-Of-Its-Kind Food Truck Eatery Opening in Mississauga