Popular Food Truck Opening First Brick and Mortar Restaurant in Mississauga
It's no secret that food trucks have taken the culinary world by storm, evolving from folksy fry and hot dog stops situated in front of Canadian Tire to gourmet mini-restaurants serving creative dishes at renowned and high-traffic festivals and events.
Now, it looks like Frankie Fettuccine Food Truck Co., Canada's first gourmet pasta food truck, is about to open its very first brick and mortar restaurant in Mississauga.
Ombretta Cucino+Vino, a higher-end Italian wine bar that's quite different in atmosphere and tone from their food truck operation, will take shape on Lakeshore in Port Credit some time this spring.
While it's too soon to say what the menu will boast or what the final resto will look like, the space is shaping up to be a fun and sophisticated addition to Port Credit's chic (and ever-evolving) restaurant scene.
Stay tuned to insauga.com for more details!
- Unique Toronto Food Truck Opening Brick and Mortar Restaurant in Mississauga
- One-Of-A-Kind Mississauga Restaurant Launching a Food Truck
- Here’s What’s Happening at Final Food Truck Festival in Mississauga
- Popular Food Truck Festival Coming to Mississauga for the First Time Ever
- Highly-Anticipated Italian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Mississauga experiences biggest spike in housing prices in Canada so far this year: survey