Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
Sometimes a restaurant closure is announced by signage on the door, other times it appears on Google.
Sometimes, a paper-covered door and a disconnected phone number are the only things that suggest a once beloved restaurant has closed its doors—perhaps for good.
Little Manila Big Flavours, located on Rathburn Road, has seemingly closed down. Although the restaurant is not yet marked as permanently closed on Google, its phone appears to have been disconnected.
The front door has also been papered over.
The closure has certainly come as a shock to residents, as the restaurant is relatively new and was known for its fresh and ever-changing menu.
The resto was known for serving all-day breakfast, a la carte paluto, and some classic drinks and desserts. For breakfast, it offered such Filipino treats as longsilog (sweet sausage) and tapsilog (marinated sliced beef).
It's unclear if the closure is permanent or temporary, but its official website has been removed.
One thing we do know is that Little Manila Big Flavours will be missed.
UPDATE: The restaurant says it has sold its operation to another restaurant brand called Hey Noodles.
- New Filipino Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Popular Chinese restaurant in Mississauga closes its doors
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Popular Caribbean Restaurant Reportedly Closes Down in Mississauga
- Award-winning restaurant seemingly closed in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga