Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
Sometimes a restaurant closure is announced by signage on the door, other times it appears on Google.
Sometimes, a paper-covered door and a disconnected phone number are the only things that suggest a once beloved restaurant has closed its doors—perhaps for good.
Little Manila Big Flavours, located on Rathburn Road, has seemingly closed down. Although the restaurant is not yet marked as permanently closed on Google, its phone appears to have been disconnected.
The front door has also been papered over.
The closure has certainly come as a shock to residents, as the restaurant is relatively new and was known for its fresh and ever-changing menu.
The resto was known for serving all-day breakfast, a la carte paluto, and some classic drinks and desserts. For breakfast, it offered such Filipino treats as longsilog (sweet sausage) and tapsilog (marinated sliced beef).
It's unclear if the closure is permanent or temporary, but its official website has been removed.
One thing we do know is that Little Manila Big Flavours will be missed.
UPDATE: The restaurant says it has sold its operation to another restaurant brand called Hey Noodles.
- New Filipino Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Popular Caribbean Restaurant Reportedly Closes Down in Mississauga
- Long-Standing Seafood Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga