Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
With life slowly inching back to normal, you might be feeling more in the mood for a decadent, celebratory indulgence.
Fortunately for dessert lovers, it looks like D Spot Dessert Cafe—which recently opened a location in the Matheson and Dixie Rd. area—is coming to Heartland Town Centre in the not-too-distant future.
According to Heartland Town Centre's website, the new cafe will take shape in between Top Gun Steaks and Burgers and Karahi Boys on Latimer Dr.
As far as the menu goes, the brand offers waffles, pancakes, crepes, ice cream sundaes, cakes, cookies, hot and cold beverages and more.
The cafe also offers savoury dishes, including pizza, poutine, burgers, sandwiches and more.
An official opening date has not yet been announced.
Cover photo courtesy of D Spot’s official Facebook page
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Another Location in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19