Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
With life slowly inching back to normal, you might be feeling more in the mood for a decadent, celebratory indulgence.
Fortunately for dessert lovers, it looks like D Spot Dessert Cafe—which recently opened a location in the Matheson and Dixie Rd. area—is coming to Heartland Town Centre in the not-too-distant future.
According to Heartland Town Centre's website, the new cafe will take shape in between Top Gun Steaks and Burgers and Karahi Boys on Latimer Dr.
As far as the menu goes, the brand offers waffles, pancakes, crepes, ice cream sundaes, cakes, cookies, hot and cold beverages and more.
The cafe also offers savoury dishes, including pizza, poutine, burgers, sandwiches and more.
An official opening date has not yet been announced.
Cover photo courtesy of D Spot’s official Facebook page
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Another Location in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga