Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
You know how the old saying goes—when one door closes, another one opens.
Recently, we learned that the generously-sized dessert joint Bliss Cafe and Bistro--once known as Spin--shuttered its doors for good at the end of October.
While we don't yet know what will take over the prime real estate it occupied in City Centre, we do know that another dessert cafe and bistro is coming to Mississauga to fill the void.
D Spot Desserts, which is slated to open soon in the Matheson and Dixie Rd. area, is going to bring sweet treat aficionados some choice favourites, including cakes, pies, waffles, tasty hot and cold beverages and more.
"D Spot loves dessert and wants to make you happy," the brand's Facebook page reads. "Quite simply, we make inspired and indulgent cakes, pies, waffles, pancakes, crepes, pizzas, hot and cold drinks. Crafted by the heart and beautifully plated, D Spot creations are perfectly Instagramable and Facebook worthy."
It knows the crowd it's about to welcome through its doors well.
The brand operates multiple locations and recently set up shop on The Queensway in Etobicoke.
We'll keep you posted with more new opening details as they emerge.
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot