Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga
You know how the old saying goes—when one door closes, another one opens.
Recently, we learned that the generously-sized dessert joint Bliss Cafe and Bistro--once known as Spin--shuttered its doors for good at the end of October.
While we don't yet know what will take over the prime real estate it occupied in City Centre, we do know that another dessert cafe and bistro is coming to Mississauga to fill the void.
D Spot Desserts, which is slated to open soon in the Matheson and Dixie Rd. area, is going to bring sweet treat aficionados some choice favourites, including cakes, pies, waffles, tasty hot and cold beverages and more.
"D Spot loves dessert and wants to make you happy," the brand's Facebook page reads. "Quite simply, we make inspired and indulgent cakes, pies, waffles, pancakes, crepes, pizzas, hot and cold drinks. Crafted by the heart and beautifully plated, D Spot creations are perfectly Instagramable and Facebook worthy."
It knows the crowd it's about to welcome through its doors well.
The brand operates multiple locations and recently set up shop on The Queensway in Etobicoke.
We'll keep you posted with more new opening details as they emerge.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases
- Peel orders closure of eight businesses including a bank and hotel in Mississauga and Brampton